Wednesday 16 February 2011

Guarding my heart with an axe...


I realise that I may sound bitter when I write posts like this but I am not though. I promise. I am merely going back to my original position and being protective of self. It is with good reason though so I honestly do not think anyone should fault me. Psychiatrists would say I have daddy issues. I would say that they MAY be right but all in all, I cannot see anything wrong with guarding your heart...it is biblical.

Proverbs 4:23 - "Above all else, guard your heart. For out of it flows the issues of life"

SO WHAT if I choose to guard mine with an axe?? The bible really didn't specify on the precise means of guarding to opt for. I really AM a very sweet girl, once you get past my general dislike for people, I am full of warm, fuzzy type things on the inside.

Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment