Wednesday 16 March 2011

New kid on the block...

Ok sooo I have a confession guys....

I think I am pregnant.


PSCHYE

But now nothing I say will be as shocking will it?? Ok so here goes....

I have a teeny tiny crush on a new guy. Not quite ready to share all the gory details about him with anyone else because it is still super early days but I thought I would write about him anyway. I am going to call him Dexter, because he is a wee bit of a genius. and if you didn't already know, I have a HUGE weakness for smart guys. He isn't snobby with it or anything but I am super aware of his intellect at all times because when we do the whole witty banter thing, he actually makes me work for my quick comebacks. It is quite unsettling speaking to someone who is smarter than I am but it is simultaneously kinda interesting.

Anyhoo, after the Onion fiasco, it is refreshing to speak to someone who not only appreciates sarcasm but doesn't require an explanation of what I mean when I fall back into my sarky ways. Ok background info - I have theoretically known Dexter for a long time, but we never really spoke so as far as I was concerned he just didn't exist in my world. As it happens, I was recently forced to extend the long arm of friendship to him in order to complete a mission [it really isn't as exciting as it sounds but I am trying to glam up the story for you].

Well what started off with the intention of being an 'In and Out' mission led to a text here, a conversation there and BOOM - he sucked me in with his big brain. Unfortunately/fortunately [not sure yet], he doesn't live in LDN, so we don't really get to hang out that often. Sooooo if/when we meet up the next time, I will decide if cerebral coitus is enough for me...

See guys?? 

I am not all doom and gloom buuuuuuut, I am still super wary of all male type creatures so I very much intend to keep my options open and date around like a common wench. I will  however keep you posted on the Dexter situation....


2 comments:

  1. If you guys get married can i dress up as Dee-Dee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. but how did you even manage to comment so quickly? will your insanity never cease??

    ReplyDelete